Current status is:
* Still under review, but basically works
* x86 32-bit machine code is supported
* Non-accelerated graphics
* Delivers full native code performance in your website code. A video decoder delivered as part of a webpage is almost the same speed as a native video decoder for the target operating system.
* Cross-platform runtime library that makes the same native code run on several operating systems
The future brings:
* Built into browsers (Chrome and others)
* 64-bit x86 support, ARM CPU support
* Fast 3D graphics using O3D from native code, suitable for 3D games and CAD applications
* Real-time applications
As far as I can see, Kylix and FreePascal can compile for this already, and it seems that one of the next Delphi versions can compile for this, too.